Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 93

Thread: Coeburn Crazies

  1. #81
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Coeburn Crazies

    </font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    (after he personally had already warned one adult Coeburn fan earlier)

    [/ QUOTE ]
    He minimally saw enough to approach one fan himself.

    As for LPDBlue, you may not have uttered a curse word yourself, but you can't vouch for the throngs of CHS fans throughout.

    Like I said before, there were probably some indescretions on both sides.
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  2. #82
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Coeburn Crazies

    Exactly, I was sitting a few rows up behind the Kelly bench there wasn't any other place to sit really, the fans behind me and fans to my left were mostly Coeburn fans, but the fans to my right were all Kelly fans, and apparently they don't like people not wearing red.

    Same thing happened last year, TJ's mom basically says I'm a piece of trash along with everyone else in Coeburn, it's expected though, i'm not gonna lose any sleep...

  3. #83
    Inactive Member smarty's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2003
    Posts
    1,264
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Coeburn Crazies

    I really doubt from where Robin was standing that he actually heard anything Blue said ... he most likely just saw Blue standing up and yelling in TJ's direction making remarks towards him and that with the accumulation of Kelly fans proceeding to get very upset with us for sitting behind the Kelly bench and "yelling"?. But I do promise you that once Robin warned Blue about saying anything towards the players on the bench or TJ that he did stop. But of course people getting onto everyone sitting with us only made us yell louder, but once again no one person deserves the entire blame.

    Coeburn fans yelled at TJ and the players nothing profane though, but Kelly fans/personnel are to blame too it's uncalled for a coach not to shake certain players hands and coaches hands, so the point of blame lies with both teams' not just one and I'll be the first to admit that.


  4. #84
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Coeburn Crazies

    Exactly. What I was saying-both sides had blame. To hear the story initially, it was all Kelly backers getting the blame. If Robin had just one person out of the whole crowd that he had to warn, that's one too many and thus the blame is on you all as well. I never said it was Blue BTW. There was a big crowd on that Coeburn side. I just take issue when in a situation, the story is one-sided. In almost every bad situation both parties have blame.
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  5. #85
    Inactive Member gcdevil22's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11th, 2004
    Posts
    5,129
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Coeburn Crazies

    i remember our senior year, we beat kelly pretty bad one time and coach mcamis's mother practically chased us yelling throughout the gym and got onto coach vermillion
    "An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."

    -Martin Luther King Jr.

  6. #86
    Inactive Member smarty's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2003
    Posts
    1,264
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Coeburn Crazies

    yeah she's a sight. . . she kept arguing with Blue and I that there is no such thing as 3 seconds in the lane, that it's 5 seconds and b/c we're from Coeburn we're stupid and don't know anything about basketball, I mean I know Coeburn is a whole 10 minute drive from Wise and all LOL* then she told everyone from Wise that were seated near us that they should watch their purses b/c we might try to rob them b/c we're all a bunch of "thugs" down in Coeburn.

    it never made me mad though I just thought it was hilarious.

  7. #87
    Inactive Member gcdevil22's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11th, 2004
    Posts
    5,129
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Coeburn Crazies

    she's alright outside of ball games, though
    "An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."

    -Martin Luther King Jr.

  8. #88
    Inactive Member imported_mega's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2004
    Posts
    5,094
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Coeburn Crazies

    lol, TJ used to be fat as hell when he played. The raider fans started chanting fat boy. His parents demanded an apology and the kid went anorexic over the summer until he was skinny. Some people are the biggest crybabys.

    We hosted a radio show one night for wnva. The kelly cheerleaders called in all on one line to call Michael Addison fat. Somebody else called in right after that and said, he might be fat but hes eating at the hospitality room at the state tournament while you whores are sitting at the house. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  9. #89
    Inactive Member ChrisSabo's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 2nd, 2004
    Posts
    762
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Coeburn Crazies *DELETED*

    Post deleted by ChrisSabo

  10. #90
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Coeburn Crazies

    I do not know the lady, but it seems like she is a few french fries short of a happy meal when it comes to ball games though!
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •